If you're looking for a great way to start your day and you have just a little time to spare, why not have a relaxing sit down breakfast? Here are this week's Patch Picks for our favorite local breakfast spots.
- - Located at 1039 Cass Ave, this quaint, cozy breakfast joint has friendly staff, and even friendlier prices. Enjoy a typical breakfast dish of bacon and eggs or homemade french toast with fresh coffee. Open daily 5 a.m to noon
- - Located at 134 Providence Street, is a small but cozy eatery with homemade breakfast specials and fresh coffee to keep you running. Open Mon - Fri, 5 a.m. - 2 p.m.; Sat-Sun, 6 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- - Located at 85 Main St., is owned by Alda Cooke formerly of Kennedy's Lunch, and is not only a breakfast place, but also a brunch and lunch cafe. This home-style eatery provides a great family friendly atmosphere. Open Mon - Fri, 5 a.m. - 2 p.m.; Sat, 6 a.m. - 2 p.m.; Sun, 7 a.m. - noon
- - Located at 793 Harris Ave. Stop in and try a George's original, like the porky pie omelet (filled with bacon, sausage and ham,) or opt for the more conventional breakfast of eggs and toast. Open Mon.-Sat 6 a.m. - 2 p.m. Sun. 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- - Located right in the main shopping plaza on Diamond Hill Road, Yolks has quickly become a local favorite. Serving breakfast all day, every day. You can have your choice from their enormous menu including, Belgian Waffles and Portuguese Sweet Bread to standard breakfast classics. Open Mon, Tue, Thu, Sat, 6 a.m. - 2 p.m.; Wed, Fri, 6 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Sun, 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.