Spring has sprung in Woonsocket, and these April showers mean it's time to forget about the snow and get ready to smell the flowers! With Easter right around the corner, it's about time to get your "buds" in order. If your looking for a colorful centerpiece for your living room, a lush green ivy to adorn your windows, or you just want a simple rose, here are our Patch Picks for the best flower shops in Woonsocket.
- - Located at 1098 Diamond Hill Road, has been in business since 1945 and is still going strong. The friendly and helpful staff can assist you with dazzling floral decor for all types of occasions. Open Mon. - Fri. from 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.; Sat., 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.; Sun, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- - Located at 1300 Park Ave., has been open for 29 years and carries everything from fresh floral arrangements, to made-to-order gift baskets. Open Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Sat, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- . Located at 508 Diamond Hill Rd. in Woonsocket, has been a floral shop in Woonsocket since 1947. They specialize in wedding and funeral arrangements, but are also prepared for birthdays and other special gatherings. Open from Mon - Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.; Sat, 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- - Located at 665 Diamond Hill Rd. in Woonsocket, offers flowers, gifts, stationaries and home and garden appliances, available for purchase 7 days a week. Open from Mon - Wed, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.; Thurs, Fr, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Sat, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.; Sun, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- -Located at 176 Greene St. in Woonsocket, is a quaint, privately-owned business which offers custom orders for a corporate or family event, beautifully arranged and adorned with your choice of decoration. Roger's Flower Shop is also a certified carrier of Herbalife Natural Supplements. Open from Mon - Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.; Sat, 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Sun, 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.