'Momisms' Shout Out
Do you have any ‘momisms’ you might have cringed at because you heard them a thousand times as a child ? Maybe you’re a parent now and you find yourself saying those same things to your kids. Here’s a few of the most popular ‘momisms’ to get you thinking... ones my mom used (more times than I care to remember):
- Why, because I said so, that’s why!
- You live under my roof, you live by my rules!
- I hope someday you have kids that are just like you!
- Money doesn’t grow on trees.
- Do as I say, not as I do.
Let Patch know the ‘Momisms’ you grew up with. Did they make a lasting impression on you or did you throw them right out the window? Send us your thought’s via the "email the author" tab and we just might quote you in our upcoming Mothers Day ‘Momisms’ article.