Have you always been interested in Health Care Jobs and Careers?
Connecting for Children & Families in Partnership with Stepping Up offers a Health Care Career Orientation Training Program:
12-week program Monday-Friday 9:30am - 2:30pm
- Learn about different careers in healthcare
- 7 weeks of career exploration classes, including job readiness curriculum
- 5-week hands on internship in entry level positions in a health care facility
- Receive job readiness & placement assistance and career counseling
- Math and Computer Skills
- Financial Literacy education
- Medical Terminology
- CPR and First Aid certificate from the American Heart Association
Who is Eligible?
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid identification
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pass a criminal background check (BCI)
- Must meet TABE Scores of 8th grade math and 8th grade reading level or higher
- Written proof of your most recent physical and up-to-date immunizations
Committed and motivated individuals encouraged to apply!
Attend an Information Session!
When: every Wednesday
Location: Chaplin Perez Community Center ~ 37 Center Street Woonsocket
Next Class begins in May!
For more information contact Heidi Collins, Director Center for Financial Success
46 Hope Street Woonsocket, RI 02895 ~ (401)766-3384 or email@example.com ~ www.ccfcenter.org