Woonsocket Collectible Authorities
Woonsocket Collectible Authorities on Cumberland Hill Road is a one-of-a-kind collectibles and sports memorabilia shop. Owner Randy Thomas, who's been managing the store since the '90s, says there isn't another shop around that even comes close to beating his inventory when it comes to collectible cards. He carries everything from sports cards to game cards such as Yugioh, Pokemon and the ever-popular Magic: The Gathering. This card game has been around for years, and it's not just for kids. There are 80-year-old men who still enjoy the wizards, monsters, sorcerers, spells and traps that the Magic game offers; and every three months Woonsocket Collectible Authorities stocks up on Magic's new releases.
For Yugioh lovers, Randy offers more than 6,000 hologram cards and 4,000 rare cards, with new releases coming in at least three times a year. This unique shop also carries Nascar die-cast vehicles, hats, T-shirts, autographed sports memorabilia and many more spectacular collectibles.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, Sat, noon - 5pm; Fri, noon - 8pm; Sun, noon - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Easy-access entrance
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1999
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sports memorabilia, game cards, collectibles
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Number of dealers: 1