Soucy Insurance Agency
The Soucy Agency is a third generation company. Currently owned by David Soucy, Soucy Insurance is located on Rathbun Street where it has catered to Woonsocket families since 1913. The big, white, beautifully maintained structure is home to eight offices and 12 insurance agents. Walk through the quaint front gate to the big double doors and you will be greeted by an experienced agent ready and willing to be of service. Or, better yet, let them come to you. Soucy's hands-on field agents will visit you in your own home.
Although the agency has many clients, most of the clientele is made up of Woonsocket residents. Soucy, in addition to being the former president and a current member of the Rotary Club, also sits on the board of Thundermist Health Center, the Woonsocket Public Library, the Stadium Theatre and several others. It is obvious that this family business remains dedicated to Woonsocket residents.
- Fax: 401-762-0134
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 5pm; Sat, 8:30am - noon; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Easy access entrance
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1913
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Services: Financial advice
- Type: Business, Personal
- Number of advisors: 12
- What's your customer service philosophy?: "Our service sets us apart"
- Number of insurance brokers: 12
- Specialties (insurance): Auto, Business, Homeowners'
- Type (insurance): Business, Personal
- Number of agents: 12