Savini's Restaurant offers fine Italian dining at its best. Owners Roger and Michelin Savini have offered their amazing Italian recipes to residents in and around Woonsocket since 1980. Savini's has three function rooms (one seats over 270 people), a dance floor, live entertainment, a beautiful wraparound bar, two dining areas and two entrances, both of which are wheelchair accessible.
Favorite family specials include Sunday brunch, which is an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet, and the famous family-style chicken served daily. If you're in the mood for something different, however, the lunch and dinner menus offer everything from shrimp cocktail and antipasto to eggplant parmigiana, veal marsala, and filet mignon. Savini's also offers a $9.95 dinner special every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday which includes a choice of 10 delicious entrees, soup, salad and side dish. It's an elegant yet affordable eating establishment where the owners are there to greet you.
- Hours: Tues, 4pm - 9pm; Wed, Thurs, 11am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, 8am - 9pm; Mon, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps at two entrances.
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1980
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Visa
- Products: Appetizers, Soup, Salad, Pizza, , Sandwiches and Burgers, Seafood, Steak, Italian foods, Desserts, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.savinisresaurant.com
- Specialties: Aruba Rib: prime rib baked, cut and seared, served with choice of potato and vegetable or pasta, and soup or salad.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Porketta: Boneless pork stuffed with spices, rolled and baked in the oven.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Family Style Chicken: Baked chicken served with fresh rolls, salad, french fries, oven roasted potatoes and pasta.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Richard Manning and Shawn Boucher
- Number of tables: 31
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Brunch, Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual