Welcome to the judgement-free zone! Planet Fitness is a gym chain that prides itself on being the gym that anyone can go to and not feel intimidated. With state-of-the-art equipment in free weights, cardio equipment and strength training machines, Planet Fitness has it all. Hop on the bikes or treadmills and enjoy one of the many televisions hanging on the walls or just hit the weights on any of the machines and get yourself in fit condition. Enjoy a nice tanning session after in one of their four tanning beds and shower off in their extensive locker rooms. With memberships priced for the average gym enthusiast, Planet Fitness is tailor-made for anyone willing to get in shape.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5am - 10pm; Fri, 5am - 9pm; Sat, Sun, 7am - 7pm
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Membership info: Basic memberships at $10 a month, Black Card Memberships at $19.99 a month.
- Parking: Free lot
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Early mornings on weekdays and anytime before 5pm.
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Shop, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Personal training
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking