Moonlight Restaurant is located on Rathbun Street, near the center of Woonsocket and the Main Street district. Locals know Moonlight for one thing and one thing only -- its signature wieners. Although Moonlight serves breakfast all day, and even offers fried chicken family dinners, the restaurant is a staple for its New York-style wieners, and a stop-off point for late-night eats.
- Hours: Mon, 7am - 8pm; Tue, Wed, 7am - 10pm; Thu - Sat, 7am - 2am; Sun, 8am - 8pm
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Specialties: Wieners
- Parking: On-street: free, Valet
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The New York-style wieners, of course!
- Price level: $