Located on Main Street in Historic Downtown Woonsocket, Liberty Market has been in business since 2007.
It has become more than just "the corner grocery store" to the customers who shop there. Aside from offering all the necessary items that fill the cupboards and refrigerator, Liberty also has an eight- top table in the center of the main room. Folks come in to shop but stay to gossip and watch the sports games. Ice cream, baby formula, DVDs, lottery tickets and a fresh pot of Starbucks coffee are also available in the store.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 9pm; Sun, 7am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Groceries, lottery, tobacco
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Regional specialty: American, Spanish
- Grocery services: Coffee Shop
- Firewood: No
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: No