Ciro's Tavern on Cherry Street is considered to be "Woonsocket's Best Kept Secret!" Ciro's offers up a full menu of delectable soups, salads, seafood, grilled pizzas, steaks, chops and sandwiches in a cozy English Pub influenced atmosphere enhanced with gleaming dark wood and a fireplace.
As well as delicious food, Ciro's offers weekly entertainment including, Pub trivia, karaoke, comedy shows, live bands, keno and coming soon, Direct TV's Sunday Ticket featured on six big screen TVs.
All meals can be made to ordered to serve those who prefer a vegan, gluten-free, vegetarian or low calorie choice.
Call to inquire about Ciro's monthly Specials. Catering services are also available.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, French, Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Delmonico Steak Sandwich, Penne Alla Vodka, Lobster Ravioli & Chicken Gina & Grilled Pizza's.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Jorge M. Cantoral
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Banquets, Buffet, Catering, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Late-night, Romantic, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual
- Cover charge: No
- Features: Live music
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Live Music, Lounge, Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Martinis
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts
- What's your specialty drink?: Sangria Wine