Art Room Tattoo Gallery is conveniently located on Woonsocket's buzzing "Main Street" among many small shops. With its historical streets and background, the Art Room adds a refreshing burst of art, culture and talent. The shop owner, Roger Jordan, has over 15 years of experience with dressing up any part of your body with a permanent masterpiece.Working in unison with two other tattoo artists, the shop has been maintaining business since 2000. With the laid back, fun and non - judgemental atmosphere, anything goes at the Art Room Tattoo Gallery. As Jordan says, "Mild to wild, old school to portraits, we can do anything." The prices start from $60 and up. You also have the option to purchase gift certificates, and any budget you might have, the Art Room will make it work. Tattoos are done by walk-in or appointment.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 2pm - 10pm; Sun - Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the doorway.
- Founding Date: March 2001
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Rich with culture and history.
- What's the one must-have beauty product?: Owner Roger Jordan says, "A & D ointment is definitely the best thing to help with the healing process of getting a tattoo."