The following is a list of notable arrests made by between the dates of May 26 and May 30:
Saturday, May 26:
- Police arrested Melissa Anne Wojcik, 33, of 310 Wood Ave., Apt. 3FL at 1:49 a.m. and charged her with Driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs. Police made the arrest at the Dunkin Donuts at 308 Cumberland St.
- Police arrested Scott Michael Denny, 21, of 34 Sylivan St., Central Falls at 2:46 a.m. at 233 High St. on an outstanding warrant.
- Police arrested Jessica Lynn Gagne, 26, of 708 Providence St., Apt. 1, and charged her with disorderly conduct.
- At 4:13 a.m., police arrested Daniel Adam Douangmala, 23, of 708 Providence St. and charged him with disorderly conduct and reckless driving after catching him drag racing.
- At 7:18 p.m., police arrested Luis Jose Roca, 35, of 98 Seventh Ave., Apt. 2FL at CVS on Mendon Road, charging him with making a false report to obtain controlled substances and driving after denial of his license.
Sunday, May 27:
- At 4:10 a.m., police arrested Thurston Roosevelt Horton, 33, of 68 Dartmouth Ave., charging him with possession of narcotics and driving in possession of narcotics.
- At 6:50 p.m., police arrested Wayne L. Demers, 66, of 385 Orchard St., at 10 Worral St. and charged him with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, first offense.
Sunday, May 28:
- At 12:03 a.m., police arrested Dewayne R. Hill, 29, of 635 Park Ave., Apt. 3, near 100 Wood Ave., and charged him with driving after denial of his license.
- At 1:02 p.m., police arrested Stephen Carberry of 450 Cumberland Hill Road, Apt. #3F, charging him with disorderly conduct and possession of prohibited weapons (not firearms) at his home.
Monday, May 29:
- At 2:12 p.m., , of 105 North Main St., apt. 1R, at 49 Wilson Ave., apt. 2FL, and charged her with receiving stolen goods, obstructing an officer and conspiracy.
- At 6:51 p.m., police arrested Mino M. Darasouk, 28, of 115 Sixth Ave., Apt. 3, for possession of marijuana, first offense, possession of narcotics and driving in possession of a controlled substance, at 10 Olo St.
Tuesday, May 30:
- At 3:38 a.m, police arrested Anthony R. Morreo, 36, 800 Iron Mile Hill Road, North Smithfield, for driving after denial of his license.
- At 5:51 a.m., police arrested Gregory P. Zanchi, 30, for possession of narcotics.
- At 7:26 a.m., police arrested Michael Torres, 23, of 252 Front St., Apt. 7, at his home, and charged him with Domestic breaking and entering, violation of a no-contact order, and domestic simple assault, and possession of narcotics at 282 Front St.