The following is a list of notable arrests made by between the dates of May 11 and May 17:
Friday, May 11
- At 11:05 a.m., police arrested Edward Roger Gill, III, 28, of 31 Serenity Ct., Warwick, RI, at 171 Rathbun St., apt. C. He was charged with Sexual Offender Address Change.
- At 11:23 a.m., police arrested Jamie L. Connors, 22, of 134 Rathbun St., Apt. 2, at 995 Social St. for simple assault.
- At 11:43 a.m., police arrested Peter Morgan Tenney, 42, of 60 North Main St., at All Saints Church, 900 Social St., on three outstanding warrants.
- At 2:47 p.m., police arrested Michael Gizzonio, 24, of 70 Pearl St., Framhingham, MA, at the Woonsocket Motor Inn. He was wanted by the Framingham, MA Police Department on charges of possession of child pornography.
- At 4:25 p.m., police arrested Robert Richard Beaudoin, 41, of 39 Dean St., apt. 2nd at his home, on charges of second degree sexual assault (forcible fondling) and second degree robbery.
- At 7:01 p.m., police arrested Cathleen Brianna Lyden 23, of 27 Church St., North Smithfield, at Ocean State Job Lot. She was charged with shoplifting.
- At 10:51 p.m., police arrested Christopher R. Allard of 36 Cleveland St., apt. 1st. He was charged with violating a restraining order, domestic breaking and entering (entering a house without consent).
Saturday, May 12
- At 2:01 a.m, police arrested Michael Shawn Glynn. 24, of 16 Baltimore St., apt. 3, Millis, MA, at 45 Cumberland St. He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol.
- At 5:33 p.m., police arrested Sebastian Beaudet, 20, of 150 Church St., for posession of marijuana, first offense.
- At 5:57 p.m., police arrested Hailey M. Chamberland of 195 Main St., Pascoag, at 1041 Park Ave. for posession of marijuana, first offense, and driving in posession of narcotics.
Sunday, May 13
- At 12:39 a.m., police arrested Pablo Cintron, 43, of 182 Cumberland St., apt. 77, and charged him with domestic simple assault.
- At 12:57 p.m., police arrested Joseph James Martin, 27, of 127 Elm St., and charged him with domestic disorderly conduct and domestic simple assault.
- At 5:38 p.m., police arrested Joseph John Couepel, 50, of 499 Carrington Ave., apt. 3, and charged him with domestic simple assault.
Monday, May 14
- At 2:33 p.m., police arrested Max Morin, 21, of 122 Burrington St. Morin had a warrant out for his arrest for fraudulent use of credit cards.
- At 4:23 p.m., police arrested Chamika Chandler, 27, of 22 Vose St., apt. R and charged her with simple assault.
- At 10:47, police arrested Joseph C. Long, 31, of 270 Second Ave., apt. 3 and charged him with posession of narcotics after he reported a robbery at his home.
Tuesday, May 15
- At 7:50 p.m., police arrested Mitchell Lee Cortez, 18, of 365 East School St., apt. 3FL, on a warrant from Soughton District Court for failure to appear and violation of his probation.
Thursday, May 17
- At 12:39 a.m., police arrested Ann Billiejo Burke of 49 Homestead Road, and charged her with simple assault/battery.
- At 2:24 p.m., police arrested James Daniel Eaton, 36, of 245 California Ave., Providence, at 384 Willow St., and charged him with breaking and entering with criminal intent - burglary - with a crowbar.
- At 4:26 p.m., police arrested Jarrod Raymond, 19, of 90 Blackstone St., at 165 Pond St. and charged him with felony assault with a dangerous weapon.
- At 5:15 p.m., police arrested Raza Liaquat, 46, of 95 Main St., at Liberty Market, 95 Main St., and charged him with selling tobacco products to minors.
- At 5:35 p.m., police arrested Danda Neupane, 20, of 72 Ontario St., Providence, at Cass Ave. Food Mart. Neupane was charged with selling tobacco to minors.
- At 5:45 p.m., police arrested Jennifer A. Fagan, 23, of 10 Highland St. at Hess Gas Station, 300 Social St., and charged her with selling tobacco to minors.
- At 6 p.m., police arrested Nicole Poor, 18, of 180 Crossing Dr., apt. 203, Cumberland, at the Lil General store, 547 Cumberland Hill Road, and charged her with selling tobacco to minors.