Pet Dies in Larch Street Fire

Photo: Ken LaBelle, Twitter: @NRIFirePhotos
Photo: Ken LaBelle, Twitter: @NRIFirePhotos
A family dog has perished but no people were seriously hurt in a two-alarm fire on Larch Street Wednesday night.

Firefighters got to the scene around 9 p.m. and battled flames at the bak of the singly-family house.

Firefighters made quick work of the fire.

One firefighters was treated at Landmark Medical Center but was released.

The state Fire Marshal is investigating.

The fire broke out at 220 Larch Street.

Photo Courtesy: Ken Labelle


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »