Are you Looking for a New Career?
Attend an information Session on CCF's Job Training Programs in either Health Care, Culinary Arts, or Bookkeeping/Accounting!
Information Sessions held on Wednesdays
Location: Chaplin Perez Community Center ~ 37 Center Street Woonsocket, RI 02895
Eligibility Program Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old(valid identification)
- Any unemployed/underemployed adult committed and willing to learn and find a job
- High school diploma or GED (for health care and bookkeeping/accounting)
- Criminal background check (BCI)
- Must meet minimal reading and math grade level through assessment
- Written proof of your most recent physical and up-to-date immunizations
- Legal documentation you can work in U.S.(birth certificate,passport), proof of address, proof of income and any public assistance benefits receive
Committed and motivated individuals encouraged to apply!
Next Classes begin in April and May!
For more information contact :Heidi Collins, Director , Center for Financial Success