Invite a friend
CELEBRATING SENIORS LUNCHEON at Woonsocket Senior Center
The month of May is “Older Americans Month,” and the Woonsocket Senior Center is honoring its older Americans
with a special luncheon on Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 11:30 a.m.
Reservations required. Menu includes Yankee pot roast, cake and ice cream sundaes. The ice cream is compliments of the Oakland Grove Health Center.
The event will also include entertainment beginning at 10:30 a.m. and a "split the pot" raffle.
|Where||Senior Services 84 Social St, Woonsocket, RI 02895|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||Seniors|
More About Senior Services
Senior Services has been providing services for elderly and handicapped residents of Northern Rhode Island since 1975. The center's mission is to"maintain people as active, independent members of the community and prevent premature institutionalization." This location provides hot and nutritious lunches five days a week in the function room, along with activities, computer classes and support groups.
Other events here
- Walk with Ease at Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 9:00 am
- Bingo at Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 12:30 pm
- Senior Zumba Gold Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:15 pm–2:15 pm
- Senior Fitness Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am
- Gentle Yoga at Senior Services Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:30 pm
- Blood Pressure Check at Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 9:30 am
- Line Dancing at Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 1:15 pm–3:00 pm
- Chair Exercises at Senior Center Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am