Invite a friend
Bingo at Senior Center
Bingo is held daily at the Woonsocket Senior Services Center at 12:30pm.
More About Senior Services
Senior Services has been providing services for elderly and handicapped residents of Northern Rhode Island since 1975. The center's mission is to"maintain people as active, independent members of the community and prevent premature institutionalization." This location provides hot and nutritious lunches five days a week in the function room, along with activities, computer classes and support groups.
Other events here
- Walk with Ease at Senior Center Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 9:00 am
- Chair Exercises at Senior Center Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am
- Senior Zumba Gold Weekly on Tuesdays, 1:15 pm–2:15 pm
- Senior Fitness Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am
- Gentle Yoga at Senior Services Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:30 pm
- Blood Pressure Check at Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 9:30 am
- Line Dancing at Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 1:15 pm–3:00 pm